Skip your next loan payment for just a $35 fee for some qualifying installment loans.
Wayne County Community Federal Credit Union believes that one of the greatest benefits we can offer our members is flexibility when unexpected events occur. Our Skip-A-Pay program allows our members in good standing to skip a payment once every calendar year. This does not apply to Home Equity Loans or Lines of Credit, to real-estate secured loans, to severely delinquent loans or to VISA Credit Cards.
Here are a few restrictions and disclosures regarding Skip-A-Pay:
- There is a processing fee of $35.00 per loan to take advantage of our Skip-A-Payment program.
- Only closed-end loans are eligible for skip-a-payment program. Home Equity Products and Visa Accounts are not eligible.
- Members with any loan or Visa that have been 30+ days delinquent in the last 6 months do not qualify.
- In order to qualify for the skip-a-payment program the loan must be 6 months into its term. (Skip-a-payment is not available on new loans with less than a 6 month payment history)
- Skip-a-payment is only available once every calendar year.
- Minimum payment must be greater than $75.00.
- No negative share balances at the time of the skip. ( Your savings/checking/etc. must have a positive balance.)
WCCFCU reserves the right to approve or deny requests based on multiple loan underwriting and management criteria.