This year’s credit union summer get-together will be at the Putt-N-Stuff in Orrville on Thursday, August 9th from 5PM to 8PM.
Admission to the park will be FREE for all members and their families. Non-member guests are also welcome if they are coming with a member’s group.
Attendees will have FULL access to the entire park which includes the following:
- Miniature Golf
- Laser tag;
- Bumper boats;
- Climbing wall;
- Video games (tokens need to be purchased);
- Batting cages.
Members need to RSVP for the event so contact a member service representative at one of the branches or over the phone (330-669-2117 or 330-682-2117).
The first 200 attendees who sign up will also receive a $12.00 punch card to use on food and tokens!
- Only one punch card per attendee.
- Punch cards will be limited to four (4) cards per member/family/group.
- There will be 12 punches per card with each punch being worth $1.00; punches will be rounded to the nearest dollar. If you run out of punches, you can still purchase food but will have to pay for it yourself.
- If we run out of the 200 available punch cards, members and their guests can still attend the event with no admission charge but they will have to cover the cost of their food and tokens.
- Punch cards will also act as an admission ticket to the event; those attendees that don’t get a punch card will get a non-punch admission ticket.
- The punch cards and non-punch tickets should be available by about July 16th. If you RSVP before the punch cards/tickets are available, a member service representative will contact you once they are ready to be picked up. You can also pick them up at the event itself.
Info on Putt-N-Stuff can be found here:
The address for the event is:
134 S Kansas Rd
Orrville OH 44667
We hope to see you there!